Thursday 6 September 2012

SUMMER 2012

Now that we are into september and summer is all but done i made a little video of some of the things i got up to in 2012 with my tachyon camera around the coast, from the R,N,L,I to cycling along the coastline on my surly pugsley to cruising along the high tide line on my stand up paddle boards or riding the waves on my surf boards, people moan and complain endlessly about the wet summer, well mine has been wetter than most and i love it, soon the nights will draw in and it will be dark at four in the afternoon, the wetsuit size will increase from a 3mm to 6mm and the cycling gloves and thermals will replace shorts and tee shirts, i can't speak for everyone but i can't wait as i love the seasons, soon the autumn swell's will arrive which is great if you live local, but its to late for all the people that live in edinburgh and glasgow to grab a surf after work, as a result of this the crowds thin out and leave more waves for me and my mates, roll on autumn.

No comments:

Post a Comment