Sunday 23 March 2014

GIANT TCX 2




Today (sunday) i had planed to take a new addition of my expanding bicycle collection for a test ride, a Giant TCX cross bike, this bike will replace my rock lobster mtb, as my go to trail bike and commuter.



As i said i had planed to go for a longer test ride of this bike today, but unfortunately i awoke at 06:00 this morning with the start of another bout of man flu, i decided to carry on regardless but after a couple of miles my headache got the better of me so i folded and cut the ride short.


Disappointed i headed back into Dunbar along the backroad, it as you can see was a stunning morning with a light but very cool westerly wind and a beautiful sunrise,
I still have a couple of days off, so hopefully i'll feel better tomorrow and i can get out for a decent ride,

2 comments:

  1. That's a smart looking bike and a nice shot of the Bass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, pity i didn't get to ride the bike a little further but my head was thumping, but tomorrow looks decent so i should get a decent ride in.

    ReplyDelete